Monday, July 18, 2011

Why does nobody understands me??Help me friends.!?

I have a strong passion for singing and acting right from my late teenage..But my parents never encourage me in that.I really lack motivation.They always want me to study.I was a bright student before but because of my inclination for music n movies,I gradually lost intrest in my engineering.Now Im messed up.Now i have no intrest to do anything.I feel like travelling all alone.to some montains.I lost my peace.I cant be happy if im not allowed to follow my dreams..and follow my heart.My aim is to become an actor..and singing is also my longterm dream.I dont know where to start from.Im 25 years old.I have no graduation.But a passion to be the best actor in India.as I have no support from my family,Iand I dont have money.Im so confused whether to take up a job n continue my studies or go and search for opportunities.I have no one to support my expenses.Im very depressed some body..please show me a way to fulfill my dreams.I cant live without fulfilling my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment