Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lost my gun magazine in the zoo?

well this is highly embarassing and I feel like crap, I concealed carry my firearm all day today and when i got home, the magazine was missing from the mag well. Now I figured I lost it today, and I have a suspicion that I lost it in the zoo ( conceal carry was definitely allowed there.) I am not certain that I lost it there, but it was one of the most active places I was in today. The question I have is what I should do about it. My inclination is to just write the damn thing off and replace it for $30. I could try calling the zoo, but I am sort of worried and kind of want to avoid any potential drama that might occur of why I had a concealed firearm and/or why I lost a freaking magazine. What are your thoughts, besides gratuitous flaming of how the hell I could lose the magazine out of my fing gun?

No comments:

Post a Comment