Friday, July 15, 2011

Please help! 10 points for best answer!?

Hi, theres this girl I really like called Sarah. I went out with her last year for three months but then she dumped me. Anyway, on Saturday, I asked her out and she said yes, so I told one person who went on to tell Sarah's best friend, Alice. Alice hates me. I dont know why, she just does. So Sarah dumped me because she was worried alice would hate her for our relationship. But, today she rang me and she poked me on facebook. It was suggested last time we went out that we should date in secret. I dont blame her for dumping me for this reason, but I want to ask her out again, but this time, ask if we can date in secret. I'm going park Sunday with a couple of friends and was going to invite her to join us. Also, today in the maths challenge, i was in the same class as her and she popped up on facebook saying "why did you keep staring at me in the maths challenge" and she sent it twice then "/?????????????" Does this imply she is eager to speak to me? She read my facebook conversation on my wall with one of my mates and i told him how much i love her and that i really want to ask her to the park. So, she knows I want her to go to the park with me so when I ring her, what do I say to her to try and get her to come? Thanks a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment