Friday, July 15, 2011

What to do? How do I heal from this?

There is this guy that I have been knowing since i was 14 years old. We dated when I was younger but still hung out even when i moved 20 minutes away. So over the years he came back when i was about 21 saying how he wanted a relationship. I had gained alot of weight and was so very insecure so i put off seeing him. When i did see him i could tell he didnt view me the same way because of the weight gain and we eventually stopped talking because i wasnt "bad" anymore. he kept telling me "I used to be this.. and I used to be that" So one of our mutual friends (a guy) told me how much he had been in love with me. I didnt want to see him either because of how my ex had made me feel about my weight. So my ex told the guy all these unflattering things about me like I was "big as hell" and how i probably weight 250lbs and even told him i was a pathologica liar, and that I never became an author which can easily be proved. The funny thing is, all this was said about me years ago and im' just now finding out recently from our mutual friend. Why would he try to make me look bad when he didnt want me anyway? We recently spoke and i had no inclination that he hated me so much. The messed up part is that I had so much love for this man, and eventhough im crushed beyond belief, I still do. Do you think I should confront him and tell him he's ****** up for not being a true friend, let it go and when I see him just ignore him, but then he's gonna want to know why? I know i gained weight but it didnt change who i was on the inside. I just realized all he cares about is what a girl looks like, and I even learned he has a tape making a girl give him oral sex with a dog leash around her neck. What do I do cause im really hurting?

No comments:

Post a Comment